Haley Jones-Partilla is of counsel with Greenspoon Marder’s Regulatory Compliance and Defense practice group. She handles an assortment of general regulatory, transactional and licensing matters in in highly regulated industries such as banking, debt settlement, telemarketing and advertising.
Ms. Jones-Partilla obtained her J.D. from Liberty University School of Law, where she was an active member of Liberty University Law Review, the Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) Board and the Federalist Society.
- J.D., Liberty University School of Law, 2018
- B.S., Broadcast Journalism with a Psychology minor, Liberty University, 2015
Professional and Community Involvement
- Dallas Bar Association, Dallas Women’s Bar Association, Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- Liberty University Law Review, Member
- Author, “Should It Stay or Should It Go?: The Fourth Circuit and § 3 of the Federal Arbitration Act” 11 Liberty U.L. Rev. 803 (2017).