Jessica B. Sander is an associate in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. She focuses her practice on commercial litigation and real estate based litigation.
Ms. Sander has experience in all aspects of commercial litigation in both state and federal courts. She represents clients in complex commercial litigation matters, including: contract disputes, fraud claims, breaches of fiduciary duty claims, indemnification and contribution and employment disputes. She also has experience representing clients involved in insurance disputes and bankruptcy actions.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- Florida, 2007
- New York, 2009
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2007
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Florida, cum laude, 2004
Professional and Community Involvement
- Business for the Arts of Broward, Board Member, 2017-2018
- 100+ Women Who Care, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- The Commonwealth Institute, Member
- Super Lawyers magazine, “Rising Star,” 2013-2016