Kristin Stankiewicz is senior counsel in the Cannabis Law practice of Greenspoon Marder. She focuses her practice on land use and real estate matters and state and local licensing for cannabis businesses.
Ms. Stankiewicz previously worked for the Office of Metro Attorney, the general counsel’s office at Portland, Oregon’s regional government, Metro, where she assisted with real estate acquisitions, complex permitting problems and a diverse range of municipal law issues. Prior to that, Ms. Stankiewicz advised the cannabis industry for several years and worked as public defender.
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- J.D., Indiana University School of Law, 2006
- B.A., English Literature, University of California, 2001
- Oregon Women Lawyers (OWL), Member, 2018
- Greenspoon Marder Attorney Kristin Stankiewicz Featured Speaker at Washington Indian Gaming Association’s Northwest Indian Gaming Conference
- Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Amy T. Margolis And Kristin Stankiewicz Featured Speakers At NBI Seminar
- Greenspoon Marder Announces Further Expansion with Opening of Portland Office