Matthew Rapkowski is an associate in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Mr. Rapkowski handles complex commercial disputes in federal and state court across the country. Mr. Rapkowski has experience in representing clients in contract related disputes, appellate litigation, and evidentiary and civil procedure issues.
Mr. Rapkowski graduated from Boston College Law School. During law school, Mr. Rapkowski served as a law clerk to the Honorable Indira Talwani of the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. He also served as a student-attorney in Boston College Law School’s Civil Litigation Clinic, representing indigent clients in family and housing disputes.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- New York
- J.D., Boston College Law School, 2018
- Boston College Law Review, Executive Board Electronic Supplement Editor, Staff Writer
- B.A., Political Science, McGill University, 2015
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association, Member