Patrick J. Hennessey, Jr. is senior counsel in Greenspoon Marder’s Litigation practice group and is based in the firm’s Orlando office, where he concentrates his practice in the areas of Commercial Litigation and Real Estate Litigation whose practice includes a wide variety of business and real estate cases, representing the interests of governmental agencies, lenders, real estate developers, property and community association managers, start-ups, construction contractors and businesses, among other clients.
Mr. Hennessey assists clients with legal compliance and litigation in areas of debt collection, owner’s association law, timeshare, fraud, breach of contract, landlord/tenant matters and other business-related contractual disputes.
While attending law school, Mr. Hennessey worked at Greenspoon Marder as a summer associate and law clerk, conducting research for the firm’s Labor & Employment, Banking & Finance Litigation, and Business Litigation practice groups.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- J.D., Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, 2013
- B.A., English Literature, Psychology minor, Florida State University, 2009
- U.S. News and World Report, “Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch,” Commercial Litigation, 2022-2024
- Aug 17, 2023 23 Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America©: Ones to Watch 2024 Edition
- Mar 21, 2023 Greenspoon Marder Promotes Three Attorneys to Senior Counsel in 2023
- Aug 18, 2022 18 Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Listed In The Best Lawyers In America©: Ones To Watch 2023
- Aug 19, 2021 Nine Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Listed In The Best Lawyers In America©: Ones To Watch 2022
- Sep 17, 2016 Greenspoon Marder Teams up with Habitat for Humanity of Greater Orlando
- Aug 26, 2013 Greenspoon Marder Hires Four First Year Associates to its Growing Litigation, Wills, Trusts and Estates and Real Estate Practice Groups