Tatum Hayes Perez is an attorney in the Cannabis Law practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP, where her practice is exclusively limited to federal tax matters and is presently not barred in the state of Colorado. Ms. Perez completed her B.S. in Microbiology at the University of South Florida and her M.S. in Organizational Psychology at Walden University. She has certificates in Project Management and Human Resources from Syracuse University, and recently finalized a J.D. and LL.M program at Sturm College of Law, where she was a Tillman Scholar. Additionally, Ms. Perez owns a leadership and organizational development consulting business, serves as the Director of Operations and Finance for a non-profit foundation, and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Denver.
- LL.M., University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, Tax Law/Taxation, 2022
- J.D., University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, 2021
- M.S., Walden University, Psychology, 2012
- B.S., University of South Florida, College of Arts and Sciences, Microbiology and Immunology, 2000
Professional and Community Involvement
- Learn Your Rights in the Community (LYRIC), Volunteer
- Colorado Attorneys for the Arts (CAFTA), Volunteer