Tina Garcia is senior counsel in Greenspoon Marder’s Government Relations practice group. She focuses her practice on civil and commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, she practiced law in Washington, D.C. where she focused her practice on complex commercial litigation.
Tina obtained both her B.S. in Finance with a concentration in Real Estate as well as her J.D. from the University of Florida’s Levin College of Law. During law school, she received the book award for Constitutional Law and was an active member of the Federalist Society.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- District of Columbia
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2011
- B.S., University of Florida, 2008
Professional and Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Hispanic Bar Association of the District of Columbia, Member
- Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia, Member