Tina Garcia is a partner in Greenspoon Marder’s Government Relations and Litigation practice groups. Ms. Garcia advises and represents various governmental agencies and municipalities with regard to education law, public records laws, tort law and various taxation matters. She has represented school boards, cities, community development districts, property appraisers offices, and other governmental entities.
In addition to her government practice, she assists clients with legal compliance and litigation involving highly regulated industries such as debt collections, telemarketing and timeshares. She also litigates state and federal claims involving fraud, breach of contract, landlord/tenant matters, and other business related torts.
Ms. Garcia is on the board of the Young Professional Advisory Council for the Orlando Economic Partnership. She also is a member of the Junior League of Greater Orlando where she spends her time mentoring adolescent women detained in local juvenile detention centers. Prior to moving to Florida, Ms. Garcia was an active member of the Hispanic Bar Association of the District of Columbia as well as the Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- District of Columbia
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2011
- B.S., University of Florida, 2008
Professional and Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Hispanic Bar Association of the District of Columbia, Member
- Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia, Member
- Young Professional Advisory Council for the Orlando Economic Partnership
- Junior League of Greater Orlando
- Feb 15, 2023 Greenspoon Marder Partner Tina Garcia Appointed District Counsel for Highland Meadows II Community Development District
- Jan 31, 2022 Greenspoon Marder Promotes Four Attorneys to Partner in 2022
- May 24, 2021 Greenspoon Marder Secures Defense Victory on Behalf of Client Orange Lake Country Club, Inc.
- Feb 23, 2021 Greenspoon Marder Prevails On Two Levels of Litigation On Behalf of the School District of Manatee County
- Jan 13, 2021 Greenspoon Marder Client Awarded Attorneys’ Fees and Costs in Complaint Filed Against Westgate Resorts
- May 1, 2019 Greenspoon Marder Obtains Default Order Against Major Timeshare Exit Companies
- Apr 4, 2018 Greenspoon Marder Promotes Three Attorneys To Partner and Senior Counsel
- Jul 9, 2015 Greenspoon Marder Law is pleased to Welcome 5 New Government Relations Attorneys to its Orlando Office