With a track record of more than 35 years of success, the Collections & Creditors’ Rights Practice Group at Greenspoon Marder LLP focuses on maximizing financial recovery for banks and other institutional creditors. Our attorneys have decades of experience in representing small, community banks and large, national banks, as well as small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Greenspoon Marder handles all aspects of recovering delinquent debts and judgments, and in many cases, our attorneys work on a contingency basis. If our firm does not collect for you, then we do not collect from you. Our team is experienced in handling bank operational disputes arising under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), including the defense of banks represented by our firm.
Our collections & creditors’ rights services include but are not limited to:
- Collection of Commercial Debt
- Collection of Consumer Debt
- Pre-Judgment Remedies
- Preparation of Settlement Agreements
- Post-Judgment Remedies
- Retail Collections
- Secured and Unsecured Debt Recovery
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Disputes
- Aug 2, 2017 Greenspoon Marder Attorney Steven Fender Featured Speaker At American Bar Association Consumer Bankruptcy Committee Webinar
- Apr 6, 2017 Greenspoon Marder Attorney Steven Fender Appointed Chair of ABA’s Consumer Bankruptcy Committee
- Mar 24, 2017 Greenspoon Marder Attorney Steven Fender Featured Speaker At American Bar Association Consumer Bankruptcy Committee Webinar
- Mar 15, 2017 Greenspoon Marder Shareholder Michael Bakst Panelist At 2017 Palm Beach County Bar Association’s Bench Bar Conference
- Feb 15, 2017 Eight Attorneys From Greenspoon Marder Listed In The Best Lawyers Business Edition 2017