Amanda Phillips is an associate with Greenspoon Marder’s Real Estate practice group assisting with the representation of clients in a variety of real estate transactions. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Phillips served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Thomas Lynch IV of the 17th Judicial Circuit Court.
Ms. Phillips is active in the South Florida community. In 2020, Ms. Phillips was asked to participate in the Broward County Hispanic Bar Association’s Inaugural Bilingual High School Conference held at Fort Lauderdale High School. As a speaker, Ms. Phillips got a chance to interact with ESOL (English for Students of Other Languages) high school students, from all over Broward County, to discuss practicing law and the positives and negatives of being bilingual in our chosen profession.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2016
- B.A., Broadcast Journalism, University of Central Florida, 2012
- Political Science Minor
Professional and Community Involvement
- Leadership Broward, Class XXXVIII
- Dolphins Cancer Challenge, Volunteer
- 211 Broward Signature Grand Ghoul Committee, Volunteer
- Panel Member, Broward County Hispanic Bar Association’s Second Annual High School Bilingual Conference, January 21, 2021
- Featured Judge, “Mark Dobson 1L Tournament,” Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law Trial Association
- South Florida Legal Guide, “Top Up & Comer Lawyer Under 40,” 2021
- Jun 11, 2021 Greenspoon Marder Associate Amanda Phillips Graduates from the Leadership Broward Class XXXVIII
- Apr 9, 2021 Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Recognized By The South Florida Legal Guide As “Top Lawyers” And “Top Up & Comers” For 2021
- Jul 12, 2019 Greenspoon Marder Associate Amanda N. Phillips Selected to Leadership Broward Class XXXVIII
- Mar 24, 2018 Greenspoon Marder Attorney Amanda Phillips Featured Judge at the NSU Shepard Broad College of Law Trial Association Mark Dobson 1L Tournament