Amanda Phillips is an associate in the Financial Services Litigation and Real Estate practice groups at Greenspoon Marder. Her practice focuses on representing timeshare corporations and working on due diligence reviews for clients in commercial real estate transactions. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Phillips served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Thomas Lynch IV of the 17th Judicial Circuit Court.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2016
- B.A., Broadcast Journalism, University of Central Florida, 2012
- Political Science Minor
Professional and Community Involvement
- Leadership Broward, Class XXXVIII
- Dolphins Cancer Challenge, Volunteer
- Featured Judge, “Mark Dobson 1L Tournament,” Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law Trial Association