Brad Berkman is a Licensing and Compliance Consultant focusing on federal licensing and regulatory compliance in the Hospitality, Alcohol and Leisure Industry Group at Greenspoon Marder. Mr. Berkman has broad industry experience and has worked on all aspects of TTB licensing, upper and middle tier industry regulatory and compliance matters. He has also been involved in various audit investigations assisting clients through DABT audit processes and is well versed in many middle and upper tier regulatory and business operational concerns. Mr. Berkman earned a Master’s Degree in Forensic Science from George Washington University in 1991 and his Juris Doctorate from St. Thomas University of Law in 2006 prior to focusing his career on licensing and consulting services for the alcohol industry.
- J.D., St. Thomas University of Law, 2006
- M.S., Forensic Science, George Washington University, 1991
- May 16, 2019 Greenspoon Marder Hospitality, Alcohol & Leisure Blog: Update to Latest Round of US-China Tariffs Hit Wine and Spirits – California Winemakers Nervous
- Feb 19, 2019 How Private Labels Blur the Lines of Beverage Law
- Feb 4, 2019 The Issue is Moot-Sort Of.
- Jan 22, 2019 TTB Closed for Business…And We Know It’s Bad for You.
- Jan 17, 2019 “Blair v Tenn” – Can A Retailer Ship Directly To Consumers?
- Nov 26, 2018 For Whom the Bong Tolls
- Oct 30, 2018 Changes to Alcohol Beverage Licenses After Initial Qualification
- Oct 8, 2018 Alcohol Beverage Producers See Potential in Cannabis and Cannabis Derived Products
- Sep 20, 2018 Alcohol Beverage Licensing Options-Alternatives to the Quota License
- Sep 4, 2018 Greenspoon Marder Launches Hospitality, Alcohol & Leisure Industry Group Blog