Brad Berkman is a Licensing and Compliance Consultant focusing on federal licensing and regulatory compliance in the Hospitality, Alcohol and Leisure Industry Group at Greenspoon Marder. Mr. Berkman has broad industry experience and has worked on all aspects of TTB licensing, upper and middle tier industry regulatory and compliance matters. He has also been involved in various audit investigations assisting clients through DABT audit processes and is well versed in many middle and upper tier regulatory and business operational concerns. Mr. Berkman earned a Master’s Degree in Forensic Science from George Washington University in 1991 and his Juris Doctorate from St. Thomas University of Law in 2006 prior to focusing his career on licensing and consulting services for the alcohol industry.
- J.D., St. Thomas University of Law, 2006
- M.S., Forensic Science, George Washington University, 1991
- For Whom the Bong Tolls
- Changes to Alcohol Beverage Licenses After Initial Qualification
- Alcohol Beverage Producers See Potential in Cannabis and Cannabis Derived Products
- Alcohol Beverage Licensing Options-Alternatives to the Quota License
- Greenspoon Marder Launches Hospitality, Alcohol & Leisure Industry Group Blog