Lindsey Savastano is an associate in the Financial Services practice group at Greenspoon Marder. Ms. Savastano focuses her practice on representing mortgage lenders, servicers, secured and unsecured creditors in Chapter 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcy petitions in all three Districts in the State of Florida. In addition, Ms. Savastano has successfully negotiated settlement of various complex litigation matters, including motions for sanctions for violations of the automatic stay, motions to extend/impose the automatic stay, motions to reinstate case and motions to shorten prejudice period.
Ms. Savastano previously attended the University of Central Florida, earning an associate’s degree in Business in 2001. She later attended the University of Miami, earning her bachelor’s degree in Business Management with a minor in Economics in 2003. Ms. Savastano continued her studies with the University of Miami’s School of Law, receiving her Juris Doctorate in 2008.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida Middle District Bankruptcy Court
- Florida Northern District Bankruptcy Court
- Florida Southern District Bankruptcy Court
Professional and Community Involvement
- Bankruptcy Bar Association of The Southern District of Florida, Member