Mae M. Innabi is an attorney in the Corporate and Real Estate practice groups at Greenspoon Marder LLP. As a highly effective, diligent, and dedicated attorney, Ms. Innabi provides professional legal representation to a wide range of commercial clients, including both Fortune 500 and closely-held companies, real estate developers and investors, and entrepreneurs, high net-worth individuals, and C-suite executives.
Her legal approach is grounded in a commitment to identify the most practical and cost-efficient solutions that protect her clients’ interests and accomplish their objectives. Ms. Innabi works with her clients to help them build a strong foundation on which to thrive, including entity formation and governance, business and succession planning, and contract drafting and review. She also helps her clients purchase and develop real estate, acquire or merge with target companies, and enter new markets.
Early in her career, Ms. Innabi completed an internship with Raytheon Missile Systems, served as a law clerk for the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, a prominent commercial law firm headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, and the State Bar of Arizona. Her admission to the State Bar of Arizona in 2013 was accompanied by a certification in international business and trade law. Soon afterward, Ms. Innabi founded and managed for over six years Innabi Law Firm, PLLC – a women- and minority-owned law firm that specialized in supporting small businesses around the world.
Ms. Innabi has demonstrated consistent dedication to her practice and her community; she is a member of Eliances and Local First and has served on several committees for the Arizona Women Lawyers Association (AWLA) and the State Bar of Arizona. She frequently volunteers with State 48, Sue’s Place Assisted Living Home, and various animal shelters in Arizona.
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- J.D., University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, 2013
- International Trade and Business Law Certificate
- B.A., cum laude, Arizona State University, Political Science, Global Studies, 2009
- Religion and Conflict Certificate
- International Studies Certificate
- U.S. News and World Report, “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™,” Real Estate Law, 2022-2024
- U.S. News and World Report, “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™,” Mergers and Acquisitions, 2023
- Super Lawyers® Magazine, “Southwest Rising Stars,” Real Estate, 2018-2023
- Martindale-Hubbell, Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Judicial Edition, 2018-2022
- North Valley Magazine, “Successful Women in Business,” 2016-2017