Marc Walkow is an associate in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. He focuses his practice on representing clients in commercial and complex civil litigation, evidentiary and civil procedure, business compliance, and civil rights matters. Mr. Walkow also has experience counseling individuals on name change petitions and COVID-19 relief fund applications, as well as filing Amicus briefs before the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Walkow earned his Juris Doctorate from New York Law School, graduating Summa Cum Laude and with several awards. During law school, he was involved with several organizations, including the American Constitution Society, National Lawyers Guild, and Student Bar Association. In addition, Mr. Walkow holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy from Swarthmore College, where he graduated with High Honors.
- New York Supreme Court, First Appellate Division
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- New York
- J.D., New York Law School, 2020
- B.A., Swarthmore College, Philosophy, 1990
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Constitution Society, NY Lawyer Chapter, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member