Skilled in complex IP disputes
A business builds its reputation and identity by developing strong brands. Its inventions, innovations and designs are essential to its success and growth. Intellectual property is not tangible like real property, but it is every bit as important and protecting it is vital to your business interests. At Greenspoon Marder, we understand the importance of your IP, and we have the experience and knowledge to help protect and defend your trademarks, patents, trade secrets, trade names and copyrights. Our firm handles disputes and litigation involving a wide range of intellectual property law matters including:
- Patent litigation: If someone has violated your patent rights or if you are accused of infringing the patent rights of another, we have the expertise and experience to protect your rights.
- Trademark litigation: If others infringe on your trademark, you need to take steps to protect your interests. If you are accused of infringing on another’s mark, our law firm will fight to protect you.
- Trade Secret litigation: We know what it takes to protect your confidential; trade secrets through all stages of litigation, as well as to assist you defend against allegations of trade secret misappropriation.
- Copyright litigation: If someone has used your copyrighted works without your authorization or permission, it is essential to take immediate action to protect your intellectual property. Or, if you are accused of using someone else’s copyright, we will defend your rights and your interests.
- Domain Name Disputes: It is essential to protect your domain name from cybersquatters, competitors or others that seek to exploit your valuable IP interests. We will help you protect your domain name through informal resolution, WIPO/NAF arbitration, Uniform Domain Name Dispute Policy (UDRP) or in federal court under the Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act.
- Licensing disputes: Has another party breached a license agreement or failed to meet its obligations under a license agreement? Has someone else accused you of breaching a license agreement? We can help you determine what action to take. No matter which side of a dispute you are on, it is essential that you retain an attorney experienced in intellectual property litigation.
Your rights and interests deserve the attention of an experienced IP attorney.
At Greenspoon Marder, you can count on experienced, knowledgeable representation and a high level of service. Contact Greenspoon Marder today to discuss how we may fulfill your Intellectual Property needs.