Protecting your brand identity and online business interests.
In today’s business environment, it is important, and often essential, to have an Internet presence. Whether your business is based on e-commerce or you simply use the Internet for marketing and promotion, you need to protect your brand identity and interests.
Our IP Practice Group represents businesses and individuals with Internet law issues throughout the United States. We handle legal issues relating to e-commerce and establishing or operating a web business. Our firm is dedicated to protecting and promoting the business and intellectual property interests of our clients. We also represent clients in litigation arising out of Internet-related issues.
As Internet use, laws and regulations change, we stay current on legal issues.
Our attorneys are experienced in dealing with Internet and e-commerce issues. We can advise you on the laws and regulations that govern the web, e-commerce transactions, web advertising and security and privacy matters.
We handle a wide range of Internet law matters, including:
- Domain name disputes
- Privacy policies and procedures
- Internet advertising and marketing
- Spam and commercial e-mail issues
- Trademark and other intellectual property matters
- Contract and licensing disputes
- Website development and design issues
Our goal is to resolve disputes efficiently and successfully.
Greenspoon Marder offers effective, knowledgeable representation in litigation and other disputes arising out of Internet-based commerce. We serve individuals and companies throughout the United States. If you have concerns about e-commerce law, Internet law or how to protect and promote your business, contact us for an appointment.
- Aug 8, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Accounting in the Cannabis Space
- Jul 27, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Psilocybin’s with Dr. Dave
- Jul 11, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits – Security in the Cannabis Space
- Jun 30, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits – Banking in the Cannabis Industry
- May 16, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: How to Increase Access to Medical and Legal Marijuana
- May 13, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Social Equity in the Cannabis Space
- Apr 7, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Legislative Updates
- Mar 29, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Labor & Employment
- Mar 2, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Litigation in the Cannabis Space
- Oct 11, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Considerations for Cannabis Businesses for a Well-Positioned Eventual Exit
- Oct 5, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Intellectual Property in the Cannabis Industry
- Oct 4, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Determining a Long Term Plan for your Cannabis Business
- Sep 27, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Considerations When Entering or Investing in the Cannabis Industry
- Sep 22, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Employment Laws in the Cannabis Industry