Trust us to protect your rights.
Domain names can present numerous issues requiring the services of an experienced attorney. We have a particular emphasis on matters involving cybersquatting and trademarks, and we will help you protect your domain name through informal resolution, WIPO/NAF arbitration, Uniform Domain Name Dispute Policy (UDRP) enforcement or in federal court under the Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act.
If your dispute involves a domain name registered with GoDaddy.com, which is based in Scottsdale, Arizona, we welcome you to contact Greenspoon Marder at our Scottsdale, Arizona office. We have extensive experience dealing with domain name disputes, trademarks and brand identity protection. And, we work hard to preserve the favorable reputation we have earned throughout the local and national legal communities.
Disputes over domain names can arise in many circumstances. Someone may own a domain name that infringes your trademark or use a domain name that is confusingly similar to your trademark. A competitor may register a domain name that incorporates your trademark and points it to a competing website. A former partner or employee may leave your company and attempt to take your domain name with him or her.
At Greenspoon Marder, our primary objective is to achieve our clients’ goals in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible. We will discuss your options and come up with a strategy to protect your domain name as effectively as possible. If it suits your best interests, we will pursue alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation or arbitration. But our experienced litigators always remain ready to vigorously fight for you in court when necessary.
Technology is constantly changing and the laws are trying to keep up. Our trademark attorneys work hard to stay current on all of the laws that apply to domain name disputes and other electronic intellectual property matters. We can advise you on your rights and help you understand the obstacles you may be facing. Contact Greenspoon Marder to further discuss your specific domain name dispute questions and concerns.
- Nov 20, 2023 Cannabis Quick Hits: The Market Landscape for M&A in the Cannabis Space
- Sep 6, 2023 Cannabis Quick Hits: HHS Pushes to Reschedule Marijuana
- Jul 7, 2023 Cannabis Quick Hits: Featuring CannaBIZ Collects
- Apr 6, 2023 Cannabis Quick Hits: Normalizing Payments in the Cannabis Industry
- Mar 27, 2023 Cannabis Quick Hits: The Cannabis Industry’s Eligibility for the Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
- Mar 1, 2023 Cannabis Quick Hits: 471(c) Update
- Aug 25, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Traveling with Marijuana
- Aug 8, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Accounting in the Cannabis Space
- Jul 27, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Psilocybin’s with Dr. Dave
- Jul 11, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits – Security in the Cannabis Space
- Jun 30, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits – Banking in the Cannabis Industry
- May 16, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: How to Increase Access to Medical and Legal Marijuana
- May 13, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Social Equity in the Cannabis Space
- Apr 7, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Legislative Updates
- Mar 29, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Labor & Employment
- Mar 2, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Litigation in the Cannabis Space
- Oct 11, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Considerations for Cannabis Businesses for a Well-Positioned Eventual Exit
- Oct 5, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Intellectual Property in the Cannabis Industry
- Oct 4, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Determining a Long Term Plan for your Cannabis Business
- Sep 27, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Considerations When Entering or Investing in the Cannabis Industry
- Sep 22, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Employment Laws in the Cannabis Industry