Protect your creative works.
Counterfeit CDs, songs that copy your original work and unauthorized use of photography or other creative works may all constitute infringements of your intellectual property rights. If a business or individual is unlawfully using your copyright, you need to takes steps to protect your valuable assets. Step one is to consult a lawyer with experience in copyright litigation.
Your attorney can analyze your case and help you assert your rights by sending a cease-and-desist letter or even filing a lawsuit.
At Greenspoon Marder, our IP Practice Group is thoroughly knowledgeable about copyright law. We have represented clients in issues including:
- The sale and distribution of counterfeit CDs
- The use of copyrighted material without the payment of royalties
- The sale of “bootlegged” music
- Using photography without permission or payment
- Violation of a license agreement
E-commerce has added a new dimension to copyright infringement, including the theft of music and art from Internet sites. We have experience making and enforcing demands under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Contact our experienced copyright litigation lawyers.
If your copyrighted material has been used without permission, talk to a lawyer who regularly practices intellectual property law and is experienced in copyright litigation. Contact us for an appointment.
- May 16, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: How to Increase Access to Medical and Legal Marijuana
- May 13, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Social Equity in the Cannabis Space
- Apr 7, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Legislative Updates
- Mar 29, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Labor & Employment
- Mar 2, 2022 Cannabis Quick Hits: Litigation in the Cannabis Space
- Oct 11, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Considerations for Cannabis Businesses for a Well-Positioned Eventual Exit
- Oct 5, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Intellectual Property in the Cannabis Industry
- Oct 4, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Determining a Long Term Plan for your Cannabis Business
- Sep 27, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Considerations When Entering or Investing in the Cannabis Industry
- Sep 22, 2021 Cannabis Quick Hits: Employment Laws in the Cannabis Industry