Daniel Nageotte is an associate in the Intellectual Property group at Greenspoon Marder. Mr. Nageotte routinely represents clients in intellectual property litigation involving trademarks, trade secrets, domain name disputes, patents and copyrights. Additionally, Mr. Nageotte represents clients in commercial litigation matters before both the state and federal courts throughout the county.
Prior to joining Greenspoon Marder, Mr. Nageotte worked in insurance defense and personal injury litigation as well as legislative affairs.
- U.S. District Court, Court of Arizona
- U.S District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S District Court, Southern District of Texas
- J.D., Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, 2019
- B.A., University of Arizona, 2013