Ronald A. Charlot-Aviles is a senior associate in the Litigation practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Mr. Charlot-Aviles practices complex commercial litigation with experience in various industries including financial services, technology, real estate, and industrial manufacturing. He represents clients in state and federal court, as well as in arbitration and administrative hearings.
Mr. Charlot-Aviles defended class actions and government investigations and enforcement actions against global financial institutions in the consumer financial services industry. He also defended asbestos-related claims for a major manufacturer of industrial products and represented the second largest salty snack maker in a class action premised on alleged claims of false labeling.
Prior to joining Greenspoon Marder, Mr. Charlot-Aviles practiced at international law firms in New York City and Charlotte, North Carolina, and founded and operated a law firm specializing in business litigation.
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Eastern District of North Carolina
- Middle District of North Carolina
- Western District of North Carolina
- New York
- North Carolina
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, High Honors, 2009
- North Carolina Law Review
- Broun National Trial Team
- M.A., Fordham University, 2006
- B.A., Columbia University, 2002
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association, Member
- Humane Society, Member