Rose M. Schindler is of counsel at Greenspoon Marder. She concentrates her practice in the areas of securities regulation, compliance and defense, with specialized knowledge of the investment advisor and securities transactional rules and regulations.
Prior to joining the firm, she served as the Associate Regional Director of the Southeast Regional Office of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). During her time with the SEC, Schindler was responsible for the enforcement and regulatory programs throughout the Southeastern United States.
In addition, Ms. Schindler previously served as the Director of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority’s (FINRA) Southeast Regional Office of Dispute Resolution. During her time with FINRA, Ms. Schindler was in charge of arbitration and mediation programs throughout the Southeastern U.S., the creation of new rules and procedures, and the training of arbitrators throughout the region. Additionally, she was responsible for overseeing the continued expansion of FINRA’s Code of Arbitration Procedure.
Bar Admissions and Activities
- Served as In-House Litigation Counsel for A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc.
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law, 1985
- M.S.W., St. Louis University
- M.S. ED., Southern Illinois University
- B.A., University of Missouri
Professional and Community Involvement
- Association of Securities and Exchange Commission Alumni
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Securities Dealers Association, Member
- Author, “Board of Contributors: SEC passes new human rights rule,” Daily Business Review, October 2012