Will Prince is a partner in the Real Estate practice group at Greenspoon Marder. He is experienced in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate and financing including leasing, commercial lending, acquisitions and dispositions, and real estate development. He negotiates and drafts leases, lease amendments and terminations on behalf of landlords and tenants for office, retail, industrial, warehouse, and mixed-use facilities. Additionally, he represents lenders and borrowers in all aspects of commercial lending including conventional, construction and permanent loans, multi-state financing transactions, and loan restructurings.
- J.D., University of Florida, Levin College of Law, 2002
- M.R.E, University of Florida, Warrington College of Business, 2002
- B.A., University of Central Florida, 1999
- Buyer’s counsel in connection with the $120MM acquisition of an iconic hotel condominium facility in Miami Beach.
- Lender’s counsel in the refinancing of a fractured condominium project for $90MM in Coral Gables, Florida
- Seller’s counsel on $45MM disposition of commercial property in the Design District in Miami, Florida
- Buyer’s counsel on $32MM acquisition of commercial property in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Borrower’s counsel on $20MM loan facility to acquire commercial property located in Miami, Florida.
Professional and Community Involvement
- South Florida Business Journal Leadership Trust, Member, 2019-Present
- Martindale-Hubbell, Rated AV Preeminent®