Joshua J. Remedios is a Senior Counsel in the Hospitality, Alcohol and Leisure Industry Group at Greenspoon Marder. He focuses his practice on the laws governing the alcohol beverage industry and works within all three tiers of the alcohol industry. His experience includes representing clients in various land use and zoning proceedings, civil litigation proceedings and appeals, administrative litigation, criminal defense of alleged violations of alcohol beverage laws, commercial business transactions and lease negotiations and assignments. Mr. Remedios also assists clients with all aspects of alcohol beverage licensing and obtaining operating permits at the federal state and local levels as well as providing post-licensing regulatory compliance guidance.
Mr. Remedios has assisted with the representation of nightclubs, bars, restaurants, hotels, performing arts centers, non-profit organizations, and other entertainment venues.
- J.D., Florida International University College of Law, 2012
- B.A., International Relations, Florida International University, magna cum laude, 2009
- Dean’s List (2006-2009)
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association, Member, 2013-Present
- National Conference of State Liquor Administrators, 2015-Present
- DREAM ACT Clinic, Volunteer, 2012
In the News
- Mentioned, “Wake Up Call,” Bloomberg Law Big Law Business, January 19, 2018