Lawren A. Zann is a member of the firm’s Litigation practice group. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation and complex class action litigation. Mr. Zann has extensive trial experience and has defended companies facing complex class actions in state and federal courts covering a broad range of industries throughout the country.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Zann worked as a supervising Assistant State Attorney at the State Attorney’s Office in Broward County, Florida, where he prosecuted offenses ranging from sex crimes to drug trafficking to homicides for more than 5 years.
Mr. Zann brings to the firm his extensive trial experience, motion work, and courtroom familiarity; skills that will assist in producing the best results for his clients.
He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from The George Washington University in 2003 and went on to receive his Juris Doctorate from the University of Miami’s School of Law in 2007. He is admitted to practice law in the State of Florida as well as the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- J. D., University of Miami School of Law, 2007
- B.A., The George Washington University, 2003
- Speaker, “What Does Facebook v. Duguid Mean for the Future of the TCPA?” Berkeley Research Group, April 8, 2021
In the News
- Quoted, “SCOTUS Case Will Affect How Cannabis Companies Reach Customers,” Cannabis Business Times, December 22, 2020
- Quoted, “Cannabiz Eyes Supreme Court Texting Case,” WeedWeek, December 9, 2020
- Featured, “Federal Bureau, Credit Repair Group Launch Legal Fight,” South Florida Business & Wealth, May 26, 2020
- Mentioned, “Merchant Processors Reach $3.7M Deal in Autodial Row,” Law360, April 5, 2017
- Apr 1, 2021 Client Alert: Warning: This Is Not An April Fool’s Joke—Scotus Says That To Be An “ATDS” Under The Telephone Consumer Protection Act There Must Be Capacity To Use A Random Or Sequential Number Generator
- May 26, 2020 Greenspoon Marder Seeks Declaratory Judgment Against CFPB On Behalf of Client National Association of Credit Service Organizations
- Jan 8, 2020 Greenspoon Marder Promotes Six Attorneys To Partner In 2020