Lawren A. Zann is a member of the firm’s Litigation practice group. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation and complex class action litigation. Mr. Zann has extensive trial experience and has defended companies facing complex class actions in state and federal courts covering a broad range of industries throughout the country.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Zann worked as a supervising Assistant State Attorney at the State Attorney’s Office in Broward County, Florida, where he prosecuted offenses ranging from sex crimes to drug trafficking to homicides for more than 5 years.
Mr. Zann brings to the firm his extensive trial experience, motion work, and courtroom familiarity; skills that will assist in producing the best results for his clients.
He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from The George Washington University in 2003 and went on to receive his Juris Doctorate from the University of Miami’s School of Law in 2007. He is admitted to practice law in the State of Florida as well as the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- J. D., University of Miami School of Law, 2007
- B.A., The George Washington University, 2003
In the News
- Featured, “Federal Bureau, Credit Repair Group Launch Legal Fight,” South Florida Business & Wealth, May 26, 2020
- Mentioned, “Merchant Processors Reach $3.7M Deal in Autodial Row,” Law360, April 5, 2017