Mark Lynn has developed a comprehensive practice in real estate transactional law, with an emphasis on representation of developers in the acquisition, financing and development of commercial properties.
Mr. Lynn has developed several sub-specialties within this commercial real estate practice including the acquisition and sale of apartment complexes, office buildings, industrial developments and medical centers, lender representation, negotiation of construction contracts with contractors and architects, and the representation of landlords and tenants in office building, shopping center and warehouse leasing. Mr. Lynn also represents developers in obtaining zoning and land use approvals for large planned unit developments and commercial projects.
As a complement to Mr. Lynn’s transactional practice, he also has a substantial background in the representation of both lenders and owners in real estate litigation and resolution of title defects, bank foreclosures and loan workouts.
A native Floridian, Mr. Lynn has sought to help communities seek a balance between development and preservation of the environment, and has written several articles on this issue. He is an active member of 1000 Friends of Florida.
Before joining Greenspoon Marder, Mr. Lynn was a title examiner for First American Title Insurance Company and co-owner and managing attorney of a title agency in Aventura, Florida.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, cum laude, 1996
- B.A., International Relations, University of Pennsylvania, 1992
Professional and Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Israel Bonds, Miami-Dade County Chapter, Board of Directors
- American Red Magen David for Israel, Board of Directors
- Broward County Bar Association, Emerging Legal Issues Section
- Real Property Subcommittee, Co-Chair
- Ethics & Liability Subcommittee, Co-Chair
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), Washington Club Member
- Martindale-Hubbell, Rated AV® Preeminent ™
- Author, “South Florida Lawmakers Take On Sea Level Rise,” National Real Estate Investor, March 11, 2015
In the News
- Featured, “Senior-Level Hires and Promotions,” Miami Herald, January 22, 2017
- Featured, “What You Need to Know About AAAs,” GlobeSt.com, December 12, 2014
- Featured, “How Cities are Mitigating King Tides,” GlobeSt.com, December 11, 2014
- Featured, “Will So-Called King Tide Cost Us Millions?,” GlobeSt.com, December 10, 2014
- Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Selected as 2018 Legal Leaders
- Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Receive 2018 AV Preeminent Rating By Martindale-Hubbell
- Greenspoon Marder Promotes Eight Attorneys to Shareholder in 2017
- What You Need To Know About AAAs
- How Cities Are Mitigating King Tides
- Will So-Called King Tide Cost Us Millions?