Melissa Groisman is senior counsel in the Real Estate practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. She focuses her practice on real estate, corporate, and community association matters. Ms. Groisman advises real estate developers, investors, lenders, and landlords with residential and commercial real estate-related transactions, including multifamily, office buildings, warehouse facilities, and shopping centers. Ms. Groisman assists clients in handling all aspects of real estate and loan closings, including title review, issuance of title insurance policies for owners and lenders, and closing agent services. She also counsels both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions.
For several years, Ms. Groisman has been involved with a number of organizations in the South Florida community. She is an active member of the North Dade Bar Association, Miami Jewish Federation, North Dade Division, and a Board Member of YJP Miami. She is also a member of the American Bar Association.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2007
- MISM, Carnegie Mellon, 2002
- B.A., Duke University, 2001
Professional and Community Involvement
- North Dade Bar Association, Member
- Miami Jewish Federation, North Dade Division, Member
- YJP Miami, Board Member, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Fort Lauderdale Illustrated, “Top Lawyers” 2022
- Martindale-Hubbell, Rated AV Preeminent®
- Super Lawyersmagazine, “Florida Rising Stars,” Real Estate, 2019