Michael G. (Mike) Candiotti is a partner with Greenspoon Marder. Mr. Candiotti concentrates his practice on real estate, land use, corporate, hospitality, development and general business law. He provides guidance to clients regarding real estate transactions and development, including counseling developers on financing, land use, investment, condominium and homeowner association formation, and construction issues for various projects throughout Florida. As an experienced business attorney, Mr. Candiotti works with clients to strategically develop financing arrangements, organizational documentation, as well as navigating through local and state development review processes.
As part of Mr. Candiotti’s general practice, he aids in the development of mixed-use projects, including resort and theme park development. Many of his clients include nationally recognized franchisees for major hotel brands. Uniquely, Mr. Candiotti successfully helps his clients capitalize on the boutique hotel movement through the use of various joint ventures and creative financing arrangements.
Additionally, with a strong background in hospitality, Mr. Candiotti routinely helps entrepreneurial start small business, including negotiation of complex commercial leases, franchise agreements, equipment leases, private placement offerings, and all other necessary documentation to finance, open and operate small businesses throughout Florida, including restaurants, gyms, and similar endeavors.
Prior to joining Greenspoon Marder, Mr. Candiotti worked at a boutique corporate law firm in Orlando, representing clients in real estate, land use, commercial leasing, public finance, and community development districts, corporate and hospitality matters. He also worked commercial title examiner in-house with a nationally recognized title company. What’s more, he acts as counsel for title underwriters and their insureds with respect to title claims.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Florida, Levin College of Law, 2012
- B.S., Finance and Real Estate, Florida State University, 2009
Professional and Community Involvement
- Florida Bar, Real Property and Probate Law Section, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Member
- Quest Inc. Board Counsel, Board Member
- Greater Orlando Builder’s Association Board of Trustees
- U.S. News and World Report, “Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch,” Land Use and Zoning Law, Real Estate Law, 2023-2024
- Aug 17, 2023 23 Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America©: Ones to Watch 2024 Edition
- Jun 27, 2022 Greenspoon Marder Successfully Represents Elevation Development in Multi-Million Dollar Land Deal To Build Mount Dora’s First Build-To-Rent Townhome Community
- Jul 19, 2021 Greenspoon Marder Expands Real Estate Capabilities With Addition Of New Partner Michael Candiotti In Orlando