Penny Linsenmayer is of counsel in the Corporate and Business practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. With more than 20 years of legal experience, she focuses her practice on drafting and negotiating commercial, client, and vendor contracts, employment and non-disclosure agreements, licensing and confidentiality agreements, and corporate formation and governance documents. Ms. Linsenmayer also advises clients on drafting and negotiating master services, fleet management, equipment rental and sale, transportation services, distributor, vendor, customer, consulting confidentiality, non-disclosure, and client services agreements.
As a seasoned corporate lawyer, Ms. Linsenmayer advises small and mid-size clients across a wide array of industries on general corporate, commercial and day-to-day legal matters. She also assists in representing independent educational consultants, counseling them on agreements, independent consultant and employment agreements, business entity formation and corporate governance advice, and guidance for transitioning to a multi-IEC practice. In addition, Ms. Linsenmayer has experience with public offerings and private placements of securities, corporate finance, commercial leases, and mergers and acquisitions
Ms. Linsenmayer is also the founder of Pathway Admissions, LLC, where she provides consulting services to high school students. In her role, she focuses on career counseling to highlight potential college majors, building a custom college list that meets academic and financial objectives, brainstorming and editing college essays, developing a targeted application strategy, and implementing a time management process designed to alleviate what can be an otherwise stressful process.
- Certificate, Rice University, College Access Counseling, 2019
- J.D., The University Of Texas School Of Law, Austin, Texas, JD, with honors, 1991
- Texas International Law Journal
- Chief Articles & Notes Editor, 1990 – 1991; Staff Editor, 1989 – 1990
- Recipient of Johnson & Gibbs Best Note/Comment Award, 1991
- B.A., Texas Tech University, English, History, summa cum laude, 1988
Professional and Community Involvement
- Clayton Library Friends (Clayton Genealogical Library, Houston, Texas), Member, 1995 – present
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), Member
- Author, “Law and Order: Legal Issues in Forming and Running an IEC Practice,” Independent Educational Consultants Association’s Insights Journal, August 12, 2021
- Author, “Starting and Running a College Consulting Practice,” Texas Lawyer, August 10, 2021