International Wealth and Asset Planning Services
The International Wealth and Asset Planning Practice at Greenspoon Marder guides clients in developing and implementing comprehensive asset protection and wealth management strategies. Our lawyers regularly counsel businesses and individual clients across the United States and around the world in conventional and domestic estate planning matters, integrated estate planning, offshore planning, transactional matters and business and tax planning.
The attorneys at Greenspoon Marder focus on providing clients with the tools and information they need to properly protect and safeguard their assets. Our attorneys have a vast understanding of the complex laws – both U.S. and foreign – governing wealth planning and asset protection and we leverage this knowledge to design strategies that effectively safeguard our clients’ assets from the reach of creditors and litigants.
Our firm offers a full range of wealth management and asset planning services, including:
- Asset Protection Planning; Estate Planning
- International Trusts and Estates
- Business Transactions; Business Planning
- Expert Witness Services – Asset Transfers; Trust Matters
- Trust Administration; Trust Services
- Fiduciary Compliance
- Income, Gift and Estate Tax Matters
- U.S. Taxation of Foreign Entities
- Tax Filings and Tax Compliance
- Special Needs Planning; Planning for Persons with Disabilities
- Analysis of the Potential and Options for Asset Recovery Actions
- Moving Assets Abroad
Integrated Estate Planning Approach
Greenspoon Marder’s International Wealth and Asset Planning Group is well known for its emphasis on the lifetime protection of the estate (“integrated estate planning”). Integrated estate planning works to ensure that asset protection planning is fully integrated with the client’s overall wealth planning and estate planning strategies. This comprehensive approach involves utilizing a mix of asset planning tools and techniques to design an asset protection plan in advance that best deters litigation and guards the client’s assets from future risks and threats.
Our lawyers have particular experience working in the field of asset protection through foreign trusts. We have prepared thousand of plans involving foreign trusts and participated in the successful defense of over 100 plans that have been met with a challenge.
To learn more about how our International Wealth and Asset Planning Practice can assist you, we invite you to schedule a consultation with our team.
- Greenspoon Marder Sharheholder Edward D. Brown Presenter at Celesq’s Ethical Considerations Webinar
- Greenspoon Marder Expands International Wealth and Asset Planning Practice With Addition of Shareholder Edward D. Brown in Denver
- Greenspoon Marder Attorney Allen Rozansky To Co-Chair Continued Legal Education Live Program and Webcast “The Practitioner’s Guide To Colorado Business Organizations”
- Greenspoon Marder Attorney Allen Rozansky Co-Managing Editor and Contributing Author to the Colorado Bar Association’s “The Practitioner’s Guide to Colorado Business Organizations” Third Edition
- Greenspoon Marder Client Alert: 2017 Tax Act
- Greenspoon Marder Supports PurpleStride Denver 2017
- Greenspoon Marder Shareholders Barry Engel, Arthur Ettinger, And Robert Preston Named Among The National Law Journal’s 2017 Divorce, Trusts & Estates Trailblazers
- Greenspoon Marder Shareholder Barry Engel To Receive Lifetime Achievement Recognition At SouthPac Conference
- Greenspoon Marder Launches International Wealth and Asset Planning Practice Group
- Greenspoon Marder Shareholder Barry Engel Presents Strafford Webinar on Offshore Asset Protection Trusts