Delivering Strategic Advice and Representation in IP Matters
Greenspoon Marder LLP’s Intellectual Property Practice Group offers a full-service practice focused on helping clients protect, enforce and exploit their intellectual property rights. Our lawyers represent clients of all sizes, from individual inventors and entrepreneurs to small and mid-size businesses to large multinational corporations. We leverage our diverse backgrounds in business, science, technology and the law with an in-depth understanding of intellectual property rights to help our clients succeed in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The lawyers in our Intellectual Property Practice Group are committed to understanding their clients and their businesses. We help clients overcome their challenges and take advantage of potential opportunities so they can realize their intellectual property goals and objectives. Our legal team counsels clients on all aspects of intellectual property at every stage of the product life cycle, including:
- Patent litigation
- Patent prosecution
- USPTO post-grant procedures
- Trademark registration, protection and infringement
- Copyright registration, protection and infringement
- Trade secrets protection and disputes
- Domain name registration and disputes
- IP audits
- IP asset due diligence
- IP transactions
- Licensing and technology transfers
Collaborative and Comprehensive Approach to IP Practice
Greenspoon Marder employs a collaborative approach to meet the diverse demands of our IP clients. When complex issues surface involving multiple areas of the law, our clients have direct access to experienced practitioners working across all of firm’s practice groups, including:
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate and Business
- Finance and Transactions
- Government and Government Relations
- International law
- Labor & Employment
- Life Science
- Real Estate
The lawyers in our Intellectual Property Practice Group and across our firm are committed to helping you find the best solutions for your legal and business challenges. To learn more about how Greenspoon Marder can best assist you with an IP-related matter, we invite you to schedule a consultation with our Intellectual Property Practice Group.
Greenspoon Marder LLP provides clients with key advice and understanding of the interplay among legal, scientific and medical issues in complex litigation. Our team has extensive experience addressing questions of disease causation and addiction in litigation, regulatory, and legislative proceedings, and in providing advice to clients confronting such matters.
Our attorneys work with our in-house Ph.D. scientists and with independent scientific and medical experts from around the world to enable our clients to develop strategies to address issues arising from the products they manufacture and sell. Our team has particular experience in analyzing issues of disease causation. Our approach includes an evaluation of information from such cutting-edge disciplines as molecular biology and genetic epidemiology, as well as more traditional scientific and medical fields.
Our attorneys have represented several of the world’s largest manufacturers of tobacco, alcoholic beverage, pharmaceutical, and industrial products, as well as computer manufacturers (in connection with repetitive-stress injury claims). Our experience also extends to the rapidly-growing area of food- and obesity-related claims. Our team has assisted clients with preparation for legislative and regulatory hearings throughout the U.S. and in Europe.
Our goal is to enable our clients to understand the complex interactions of scientific, medical, and legal issues so that they can anticipate problems before they arise, develop appropriate policies and positions, and, when necessary, litigate claims.
- Greenspoon Marder Cannabis Client Awarded $8,800,000 Final Judgment
- Greenspoon Marder Files Patent On Behalf of Wisconsin Student For Device That Could Help Save Lives During A School Shooting
- Greenspoon Marder Successfully Represents Client Before the Patent Trademark Appeal Board in Two Inter Partes Review Proceedings
- Greenspoon Marder Supports IP Counsel Exchange
- Greenspoon Marder Supports 8th Annual New York Health Forum
- Greenspoon Marder Partner Anton N. Handal Files Amicus Brief With The Supreme Court in Oil States Energy Services, LLC. V. Green Energy group LLC.
- Greenspoon Marder Partner Anton Handal To Speak At IP Counsel Exchange
- Greenspoon Marder Announces Expansion of Intellectual Property Practice in San Diego
- Greenspoon Marder Announces Further Expansion with Addition of Intellectual Property Practice, Opening of Office in Nashville
- 3D Printing and IP Protection
- Do “Old Barbee” Alcoholic Beverages Really “Dilute” Barbie?
- Trademark Licenses in Bankruptcy Cases
- USPTO Harmonizes Claim Construction Standard with the Federal Courts for Inter Partes Review Proceedings
- Trademark Trolling
- Ugg! Generic or Not?
- Patent Lawsuit Fee Awards: How Much Is Enough to Be “Exceptional”?
- Is Kim Kardashian Feeling The “Vibes”?
- Coca-Cola or Dr Pepper?
- Attempting To Patent Cannabis-Related Inventions May Be Challenging
- Using Trade Secret Protection To Shield Your Marijuana-Related Intellectual Property
- Graffiti and Street Artists Sue for Copyright Infringement
- Parodies Can Be Protected from Intellectual Property Claims
- Another Trademark Battle Over Color
- Update: No Infringement in Allstate v. Kia Case
- Update: PayPal and Pandora Settle
- A Trademark Fight Over Nearly Identical Names: Is There Confusion?
Intellectual Property Blog Nov 26, 2018 Read More
Intellectual Property Blog Oct 29, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ Read More
USPTO Harmonizes Claim Construction Standard with the Federal Courts for Inter Partes Review Proceedings
Intellectual Property Blog Oct 16, 2018 San Diego, CA Read More